Observing World Respiratory Care WeekDecember 11, 2020
India Recognizes Respiratory Therapy as A Regulated ProfessionMarch 22, 2021
The European Lung Foundation has created a new COVID-19 fact sheet, pulling together all the information they have produced over the last year. It is available to download in 22 languages.
The fact sheet provides reliable expert information, including some specific information for people with lung conditions, but most of the information will apply to everybody.
The factsheet addresses the following questions:
- What is COVID-19?
- How does having a lung condition affect my risk of severe illness?
- What can I do to limit my risks of getting COVID-19?
- What are the symptoms? How do I know if I have COVID-19?
- What will happen if I have severe COVID-19 and I need to go to hospital?
- Should I get vaccinated?
- How do I limit the spread of COVID-19 in the house when living with someone who is infected?
- How do I look after my mental wellbeing?
- What are the tests for COVID-19?
- How do I get back to daily living?
- What about attending hospital appointments?
- How do I take part in research?
The fact sheets are available at the European Lung Foundation website.